Welcome

Today is the day we make our choices for tomorrow. English IV will be your last language arts class prior to graduation. This is the time to gain as many skills in writing, reading, and analyzing as you possibly can. Here on this blog spot, you are free to express yourself about the things we are studying. You are reminded about being appropriate to the school environment. I welcome your mature comments.

Expressing our views

Expressing our views

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Long Adventure

The epic BEOWULF covers 50 years in life of the hero Beowulf. During these years, Beowulf encounters 3 major battles. Which battle--Grendel, mother monster, or dragon--did you enjoy most and why? (The deadline to post a response to this blog is midnight Saturday, January 29, 2011)

3 comments:

bsg2011 said...

The battle that I enjoyed most in Beowulf would have to be the battle with Grendel. I like this because it made his mom mad. I think it is so funny that his mom had to come fight his battles afterwards.

mlm18 said...

The battle i enjoyed most in Beowulf would be the one between him and Grendel's mother. I liked this one most because I thought it was more of a challenge for Beowulf to prove his strength. He was out of his element and in the monsters lair and his weapons wouldnt work so he had to find other ways to defeat Grendel's mother.

Unknown said...

The battle I enjoyed the most was the battle between him and the fire dragon. I think I enjoyed it the most because fate took its toll on him. It was the end of a great hero and it showed the loyalty of his friend Wiglaf.