Welcome

Today is the day we make our choices for tomorrow. English IV will be your last language arts class prior to graduation. This is the time to gain as many skills in writing, reading, and analyzing as you possibly can. Here on this blog spot, you are free to express yourself about the things we are studying. You are reminded about being appropriate to the school environment. I welcome your mature comments.

Expressing our views

Expressing our views

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Career Choices!

We are doing our career searches in the library this week. Share with us one thing about the career you are researching that you didn't know or have found interesting.  (The deadline to post a response is midnight, Friday, September 13, 2013.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My career that I am researching is Hotel Model Restaurant manager.I found out that there is a Hotel Motel Restaurant management in fast foods.DS1

Patrick Rager said...

My career is police officer/ drug enforcement I found out I have to be able to write good strong reports very often. I guess I got the right English IV teacher.

BlairSchuemann said...

My career is a registered nurse. One thing i have learned that i never really considered before is all the technology involved in this career and machines i will be working with. BS1

Unknown said...

My career I am researching is criminal investigation. One thing I found interesting was they only hire very very few people every year. MB1