Welcome

Today is the day we make our choices for tomorrow. English IV will be your last language arts class prior to graduation. This is the time to gain as many skills in writing, reading, and analyzing as you possibly can. Here on this blog spot, you are free to express yourself about the things we are studying. You are reminded about being appropriate to the school environment. I welcome your mature comments.

Expressing our views

Expressing our views

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Class of 2014!

Welcome to your last high school English course! I am very happy to have each of you in my class. We have only 92 days together this semester, but in these days, I hope that you will enjoy the literature and writing experiences as well as improve some language skills before you head to college, the world of work, or the military. Comment below on what you are looking forward to learning this semester or something you would like for us to talk about or write about. (Deadline to post for extra credit is midnight, August 13, 2013.  Remember to put your initials and block after your comment.)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to learn how to write a research paper with out the trouble. Where I can just breeze through it. DS1

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to becoming more proficient at writing papers. TD 1 Block

Patrick Rager said...

I am looking foward to reading stories such as lord of the flies and Beowulf.PR1

LMSaucier said...

I hope to learn how to become a better writer. LS1

BlairSchuemann said...

I am excited to read Beawulf! BS1

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to reading Beowulf and improving my writing skills! MB1

Unknown said...

I'm very excited to get prepared for college and to learn to write essays like a professional. VD1

Anna Viola said...

Being a lover of all kinds of literature, I am looking forward to everything this class has to offer. AV1

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am looking forward to all aspects of the class. English has always been my weakest and least favorite subject but hopefully we can change that this year. BW1

Drew Gardache said...

I am looking forward to learning how to write better. I've never really been that well at writing. I am also looking forward to reading Beowulf. DG1

brennan leighton said...

I am looking forward to writing m multiple essays in your class this year to where I will improve my writing skills. I am also looking forward to reading Beowulf. BL1