Welcome

Today is the day we make our choices for tomorrow. English IV will be your last language arts class prior to graduation. This is the time to gain as many skills in writing, reading, and analyzing as you possibly can. Here on this blog spot, you are free to express yourself about the things we are studying. You are reminded about being appropriate to the school environment. I welcome your mature comments.

Expressing our views

Expressing our views

Monday, May 7, 2012

Just wanted to say...

Well, the day you have been waiting for is just around the corner.  I know the road has been difficult at times and you may have wanted to give up.  But, you must remember anything worth having is worth working for.  It has been my pleasure teaching you, and I wish for you all the very best in life.  Go and change this world.  Make it a better place.  I will miss you lots and lots.  KP

No comments: